Czech Office for Surveying, Mapping and Cadastre (CUZK) has been providing open spatial data (including metadata) free of charge under Creative Commons CC BY 4.0.licence since 1st January 2020.
Open data is accessible via National open data catalog.
CUZK also enables to search and to download open data via ATOM download services application.
Jako otevřená jsou nabízena následující data:
- Registry of territorial identification, addresses and real estate (RUIAN)
- Cadastral maps in vector formats
- Survey sketches
- Total values of nature of land use
- Properties registered for indeterminate ownership
- INSPIRE data for themes Cadastral Parcels, Administrative Units, Addresses, Buildings a Geographical Grid Systems
- Digital geographical model of territory of the Czech Republic (Data50)
- Topographic database of the Czech Republic (Data200)
- Detailed gravimetric quasigeoid QGZÚ-2013
- Official boards of resort organisations of the Czech Office for Surveying, Mapping and Cadastre